Wednesday, December 9, 2009

Does Top Gel Pearl Cream work?

ok, so there's this weird cream thing called top gel pearl cream. It's supposed to get rid of zits and leave ur skin smooth, but has anyone tried it? does it actually work, or it just talk?


*btw it's like this asian cream, so ya...Does Top Gel Pearl Cream work?
Hey, so I've used many many many whitening creams and stuff over the years....ranging from top of the range e.g. Shiseido, Kanebo to really low end stuff like those really harsh asian bleaching creams....and seriously none have worked as a whitening/lightening agent. However, someone pointed me to Topgel pearl cream and although it hasn't worked as a lightener, I have noticed that it seriously works well for any blemishes I may get.....I find that it clears it up with a few days use (i use it at night before bed only) and seriously does make your skin smooth and nice.


I'm a pharmacist so I've tried to do some research into the ingredients and all...and seems to be okay....but just be careful for people who have acne prone skin because its really greasy and may clog pores...ironic really since you'd be using for acne hehe. Oh well no harm in trying it...its pretty cheap ....i got it for $10 in Australia. Hope this helps out

No comments:

Post a Comment