Wednesday, December 9, 2009

To all people from Philippines and Taiwan!!! O'seur Pearl Cream???

my friend told me about a famous herbal cream that alot of people from Philipines and Taiwan use it


its called (O'seur Pearl Cream) its in a small oval shape red plastic box.


she told me that it works for pigmentation and dark spots on the face..





has anyone tried it ?? please let me know because i dont want to use any creams with chemicals and i heard this is herbal and it works well.. is it true ??To all people from Philippines and Taiwan!!! O'seur Pearl Cream???
The truth? Same as Magic Cream its only produces a placebo effect. The reason why these creams are said to be effective in the news or tv is because it is a big business. But check accreditation with any health department or reputable laboratory, you won't see any.To all people from Philippines and Taiwan!!! O'seur Pearl Cream???
i've had a friend used that herbal.. it works, her face is so smooth n free from pimples and pigmentation..





good day!

1 comment:

  1. I'm using it..
    at first, many pimples will appear but eventually it will give you a smoother skin. since I'm prone to pimples because of my genes, i try to use face creams that is not harsh on my sensitive face.

    ReplyDelete