Saturday, December 12, 2009

I am black but light skinned is it necessary i use a skin lightening/toning cream to maintain my skin tone?

i know a lot of people with my skin color that use creams like crusader skin toning, maprovate my concern is once i start it might alter my skin color and i might have to use it forever.I am black but light skinned is it necessary i use a skin lightening/toning cream to maintain my skin tone?
NO YOU DO NOT HAVE TO USE LIGHTENING CREAMS I AM FARELY LIGHT SKINNED DONT USE IT UNLESS YOU HAVE SCARS OR DISCOLORATION ON YOUR SKIN


JUST GOOD OL LOTIONI am black but light skinned is it necessary i use a skin lightening/toning cream to maintain my skin tone?
If your skin is naturally light, you don't need a skin lightening cream to maintain it. It's in your DNA. Yes, you may darken somewhat through the years due to the sun, possible medications and maybe aging, but if you are light, you really don't have to worry about your skin going to the other end of the spectrum.





I'm light, and I wouldn't think of using a skin lightener. When I tan, I become a beautiful golden brown so I like it. And when it fades, I get a little pale, and I warm it up with a little more makeup. Embrace your skin, no matter what hue it happens to be.
I THiNK U SH0ULD USE DA CREAM DAT G0Ez WELL WiT H0W UR SKiN iZ....DERE iZ N0 P0iNT USiN CREAMz DAT W0N'T HELP UR SKiN iF UR N0T USiN DA RiTE 1
SAME HERE BUT I WANT TO GET DARKER A LIL SO I CAN LOOK ORANGE!
i've maintained my fair skin tone successfully by going through this site -





http://www.arizona4pinoys.com/skin-light鈥?/a>





you cant avoid the sun making your skin darken because the sun's UVB and UVA rays can penetrate even in the shade.. the right products plus a high spf sunscreen will be your best bet.

No comments:

Post a Comment