Saturday, December 12, 2009

Can anyone tell me about the best toning face cream for african american females?

I live in the UK and I need something to even out the skin on my face because I've got dark patches on the side of my face which is quite embarrasing. I've used clear essence but it hasn't proved to be a remedy. What could I possibly use for my face, to clear out the dark patches/blemishes I have and even out my skin tone as well?Can anyone tell me about the best toning face cream for african american females?
u can try skin llightening products that some african american men and women have already tried.. u can find them here -Can anyone tell me about the best toning face cream for african american females?
Have you tried Palmer's Cocoa Butter? You could also try Ambi Fade Cream. I've been using Palmer's Cocoa Butter for my scars and it has really improved the quality of my skin. Not only that but it's not a heavy lotion, it won't make you feel greasy.





One thing you may want to keep in mind is how long you've had the scars. The longer you've had them, the longer it's going to take for your complexion to become more even. Experiment with different products to see what produces the best results for your skin type. Good luck!
  • shows
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment