Tuesday, December 15, 2009

I have a lot of stretch marks around my boobs, from having my son. Whats a good cream to help tone them down?

Nothing will really help them. Its better to save your money. With time the redness will go away but no cocoa butter or anything else old wives tales tell you will work. I studied skin and despite what people say there isn't much you can do unless you want to pay for a procedure from your dermatologist.





Sorry but dont waste your money!I have a lot of stretch marks around my boobs, from having my son. Whats a good cream to help tone them down?
Who says that you cannot get rid of stretch marks? There are some home remedies as well as topical creams that do the job amazingly. I have had a wonderful experience with zenmed's powerful herbal formula called Stretta for getting rid of ugly stretch marks that I had developed after I delivered my baby a few months ago. I was having a nightmare with the marks around my tummy, white large and clearly visible even from a distance.





My friend recommended me this product, which I must admit works amazingly for fading away stretch marks and making them completely invisible. I would suggest you use this and I can assure you from my experience, that the marks will not last longer than two weeks on your body. If you decide to buy, you could use my discount code ';zen4less'; to avail a price off.





Best wishes :)I have a lot of stretch marks around my boobs, from having my son. Whats a good cream to help tone them down?
bio oil is excellent! it works on everything from stretch marks to scars and it wont harm your skin. it'll keep it nicely moisturized too =)


not really the same thing but my friend had this huge scar up the back of her leg from shaving and i mean huge and she used this stuff and you could barely see it within two weeks and now i cant see it at all. its worth a shot coz it isnt that expensive.


good luck xx
Hi, My name I Jenny and I am a Inependant Sales Rep with Avon and I wanted to let you know of a product for what you are asking about it is the ANEW Clinical Proffesional Stretch Mark Smoother and right now they are offering it in a trial sizes you will get 2 .5 fl. oz. 2 tubes of this for 2.99 with any 10 dollar brochure purchase. Avon has a 100% money back guarentee. If this sounds like something you would like to try please feel free to go to my online store at www.youravon.com/jkenter and enter this code in the search for product area 382-632 Also Enter this code in the coupon area To give you Free Shipping- REPFS If you have any questions please feel free to contact me. Have a great day, Jen
palmer's cocoa butter cream for stretch marks
try using cocoa butter i've heard good results from that

No comments:

Post a Comment