Wednesday, December 9, 2009

I'd like to change the color of my 96 infiniti j30, it's a cream pearl, beige interior, whats a good color?

I'd like a really flashy color for a girl that fits the style of the car, and my personality....like a candy/pearl I like maroon/fushia. The interior is a light tan w/ wood grain. The windows are a light bronze tint. Guys I need your opinion and refferal what do you think?I'd like to change the color of my 96 infiniti j30, it's a cream pearl, beige interior, whats a good color?
How about BUBBLEGUM PINK OR GARNET ORANGE OR PAPRIKA RED!!! They are great flashy colors which would really make your car stand out in the crowd. Leave the interior %26amp; windows untouched so as to retain the original car interior %26amp; thus makes you feel like at home.

No comments:

Post a Comment