Saturday, December 12, 2009

If an acne cream is labeled Skin Tone, is that ethnically incorrect?

I saw an acne medication labeled Skin Tone, and the color is a light pinkish color - intended for Caucasian people.





So, what about people who aren't Caucasian, such as African Americans and East Indians - would people of those ethnicities be offended seeing an acne cream labeled Skin Tone when the color is clearly not intended for their darker skin color?If an acne cream is labeled Skin Tone, is that ethnically incorrect?
That's life and unfortunately, that's the reality that minorities live with each and every day in America.





I walk into the intimates section of a department store and look for pantyhose. There's a color titled ';nude';. It doesn't look like MY skin when I'm nude. It is obviously for whites.


Band-Aids are labeled as ';flesh-colored';. For whom? Certainly not I!





Of *course* it's an insensitive thing for companies to do that. They act as if they have no consideration for other races OR they think that other races don't use their products.If an acne cream is labeled Skin Tone, is that ethnically incorrect?
A ten-year acne sufferer myself, I will show you how I cured my acne condition in 3 days the natural way, saved myself from further scarring, and stopped wasting my money on expensive medications and over-the-counter products!


For, More Information, http://www.health96.com/acne/acnefree.ht鈥?/a>
Its made for people that use foundation make up, not sure why you think that would match a caucasian face,


A person would have to blend it with a foundation. Just like any concealer..





I swear people just look for crap to ***** about on these boards. Having a bad day at CVS?
It is incorrect not just ethnically, but because it does not give accurate information about the product and offer the consumer ';informed consent.';
Complain to the manufacturer; perhaps they can make it in different tones.

No comments:

Post a Comment