Saturday, December 12, 2009

If I am trying to tone up and lose fat, is it bad to have a bagel and cream chz for breakfast?

i dont eat poorly thoughrout the day so I treat myself to a bagel w/cream cheese and unsweetened ice tea in the morning and I work out almost every day. Is this bad if i'm tryin to lose 5 lbs by April 9th?If I am trying to tone up and lose fat, is it bad to have a bagel and cream chz for breakfast?
No, it's not bad. The only thing you have to make sure you do is sit-ups. They will help you boost your resting metabolism.If I am trying to tone up and lose fat, is it bad to have a bagel and cream chz for breakfast?
You can get in shape using the Lil Jack workout http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TKCGe2Ezr鈥?/a>
try whole grain bagel and low fat or fat free cream cheese.

No comments:

Post a Comment