Saturday, December 12, 2009

Whats the best cream to even skin tone?

i have very fair skin and have one or two red spots from previous spots so i usually just use conceler on them (because i cant seem to find a good foundation) but whats the fastest way to make them disappear?Whats the best cream to even skin tone?
I have very fair skin as well. I've been using Alpha Hydrox lotion for over 15 years. I'm 40 now and I have no lines, wrinkles, or discolorations. If you can't find Alpha Hydrox look for a lotion or cream with glycolic acids and use it twice a day. It doesn't have to be expensive. Olay Total Effects works just as well, but it's a bit more expensive than Alpha Hydrox. Always use sunscreen and never tan. The sun causes most of the wrinkles, lines, and discolorations. 2DWhats the best cream to even skin tone?
visit the following url
Bio oil is very good for evening out skin tone
ice scream, you scream we all scream for ice cream.
orange paint?
Cocoa butter. I used Palmer's Cocoa Butter Lotion about 99p for a mini from Superdrug or Boots.


Helped get rid of my spot scars, which is what your going on about. Worked for me in about 3-4 days. =] x
YES I recommend Bio Oil, back then they didn't sell it in the US but now you can buy it at either CVS or Walgreens.

No comments:

Post a Comment