Tuesday, December 15, 2009

Is there a Face cream that will even out my complexion tone???

same problem


solution coconut oil


yogurt to prevent pimples


u need vitamin c,e and iron


eat healthy foods


drink water


exercise


dont eat juck foods


dont put a lot of stuff on ur face


limited and the 1 u trust


visit a doctorIs there a Face cream that will even out my complexion tone???
The Australian brand Skin Doctors has a fantastic product for this. I can't recall the exact name, but it should be easy to find if this brand is available in your country.Is there a Face cream that will even out my complexion tone???
Aveeno makes a lotion that has SPF 15 that will gradually even out your skintone. I'm usuing it now. Not sure how it's going to turn out because it could take up to 6months for some skin care products to show results :)
Ambi works great. It evens out all spots and keeps your face soft. They have it at Family Dollar, wal-mart and any other store.$4
Ambi works great for people of color...





for me I am mixed (black and white) but I am very light and when I get pimples I get these wonderful little dark marks on my face. I have been using Palmer's skin success fade cream, which helps to even out those dark spots. The jar says just to rub it in but I put it on at night or whenever I am at home and put on a lot so it's still white. I just leave it like that and let it dry.





Also I have been using the neutrogena wave thing and it works wonders. You have to buff out the first layer of dead skin cells in order to repair what's underneath. I use this about 4-5 times a week and it has REALLY improved my complexion...along with the fade cream. OMG! I can't even explain to you how much every woman needs one of these things.





And lastly after I use the wave thing, at night I put pure vitamine E on my face. It help repair the skin. I do this maybe 4-5 times also or whenever I use the wave. When getting your vitamine E oil, the higher the IU the better. Vitamine E also helps to heal scars faster...i.e. acne scars.





Hope that helps! Check out the links below





BTW I have been doing this for about 2 weeks and skin tone is sooo much clearer and better and after about a month, my acne scar are fading and almost invisible. I can now go out in public with no make up and feel comfortable. WOW! Do I sound like a proactive commercial or what?! Ha HA
Mary Kay has a wonderful product that evens out your complexion.....





http://www.marykay.com/valerie.graham/sk鈥?/a>

No comments:

Post a Comment