Tuesday, December 15, 2009

Piles Cream for Toning?

Don't laugh!





Someone told me about five years ago that if you spread pile (haemorhoid) cream on your stomach sides and lower back then wrap in cling film this will stimulate something or other that actually helps to disolve the fat and gives you a fitter, slimmer stomach.





Has anyone else heard of this, or for that matter, actually tried it - tesimonials please fellow Yahooers





Please don't start giving me exercise and healthy eating advice, I already do all of that - I run 3 or 4 miles five time a week and I rarely excess 1,500 cals.





It's just I'm going on holiday in a week and since having my baby I have a little tiny bit of fat that I just can't seem to shift on my almost flat stomach.Piles Cream for Toning?
ive not heard of it for the body but have for round the eyes even my friend who is a pharmacist uses it round her eye every night but it has to be a specific one not just any its preparation H cream its the shark oil in it that apparently works.Piles Cream for Toning?
I have never heard it being used for this. But, Supermodels use the cream around their eyes to give an instant face lift and it works!

No comments:

Post a Comment